04.07.19 / Crowd Media
Reflecting on an already manic 2019 at the Crowd Media HQ
Now that summer has finally arrived in the Channel Islands the team at Crowd Media have been in particularly good spirits, and whilst reflecting on what has been, to say the least, an absolutely manic 2019 (Where have 6 months gone!?), we thought it was time to put the spotlight on just some of what’s been happening at the Crowd HQ.
In summary, 2019 so far has been filled with new and exciting projects, from the ever-evolving messenger marketing services we have introduced into the marketplace to a mixture of new working relationships with brands across a vast array of sectors, whilst of course not forgetting the work Crowd Media continue to do with our longstanding clients, who all are doing great things.
Here’s just some of the new people we are now extremely excited to be working with…
- La Grande Mare Hotel, Golf & Country Club – Full service
- CIB (Channel Insurance Broker) – Marketing and communications
- Daily Mail cartoonist Stanley McMurtry, aka ‘Mac’ – Web design & development / Campaign management
- Oracle Finance – Marketing and communications
- Guernsey Post – Full service campaign management
Keep an eye out for some further insight on all of the above and more… but for now, get out and enjoy the sunshine ☀️