28.07.17 / Crowd Media
JOB! Creative Director, Crowd Media Limited
Crowd are looking for a Creative Director to join the team!
The successful applicant will have some or all of the following…
- 5 years+ experience in a Senior Creative role.
- A proven track record of delivering high quality creative work on time and on budget.
- Proven project management experience and good inter-personal skills.
Conﬁdence in managing project delivery. Managing other team members and third party suppliers, wherever they may be!
- A ﬂexible attitude toward work. Crowd provide ﬂexible working hours but we expect a pragmatic attitude in return.
- Passion, enthusiasm and the drive to experiment and learn new things. Crowd places an emphasis on content marketing campaigns; as such the design criteria, mediums and requirements are constantly evolving. We need someone who is willing to embrace change and move with it.
- Web and UI Design experience. Experience in managing web developers. Knowledge of usability and accessibility standards.
- Print Media Design experience. Experience in managing printers and suppliers.
- Experience in Content Strategy and Social Media Marketing. Both content planning and delivery.
- Strategic Experience and a clear awareness of how their creative work contributes to broader marketing strategy. Experience in planning or contributing to marketing and design strategies.
- A proven track record of developing brands and the ability to pitch and communicate new ideas with passion and conviction.
- A love of cameras! You’ll probably experiment with still and moving imagery at work and in your spare time. Video editing and animation experience is a bonus.
- Business development experience welcomed.
- Get up and go! Crowd is a small team and as such does not have a deep management hierarchy. You’ll embrace autonomy and be pushing your own work forward and contributing ideas to the business.
- Software Aptitude: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premiere, After Effects and the rest!
If you’d like to know more about this role please contact email@example.com with your CV and portfolio. Cheers!